The Blog Experience so Far...
Dear Readers I am very HAPPY with my blog, I am getting lots of Positive FeedBack from friends, which is good, it makes me more inspired, and able to EXPLORE the vast World of "Blogs" understand it a lot more and improve mine as time goes by.I Got inspired by this Girl named Yara Monica, her Blog is: amodaquefala.wordpress.com/ ; Before I was involved as a "founder/collaborator" of a Blog,http://fashionwazakya.wordpress.com/page/5/ created by a friend of mine, but I was very busy with school and personal matters that I was not IN to Blogs, although I created http://clakidesigns.wordpress.com/ but found it very difficult to manage (one of the reasons why I got into this Blogger provider, was because I found it a lot easier than Wordpress). I am new to the "THING" still, but I am sure I will succeed, because now I got to go over TONES of blogs, I get very inspired by others, and I am exploring successfully ... It is really not so HARD. "Piece of Cake" LOL!!!
The advantages I see on being a Blogger ( I am not sure if it is the right term I should Use...since I am a Starter, every term Counts :) )
- It gives me the opportunity to "Talk to myself"
- Improve Reading Skills
- Re-Educate my Soul
- Get Organized (in different ways: we can organize our Thoughts, our Lives, plans, Agendas...)
- Learn from other people life's Experiences
- Become more Aware of the World we are living In
- Communicate with one Others
- Discuss Current Events Matters, Fashion Trends (big blog Subject)
- Show how Gifted we are, by that I mean: talents, abilities, creativity,knowledge...and so fort
- Let other people know about me, myself and people involved in my life (depending on what's my blog about)
- My Likes and Dislikes
- Passions we Have
The Disadvantages in my POV (point of view) it might have are very few:
- Some people are not so well educated and become Disrespectful
- Destructive Comments
- Unappropriated Posts such as: Content that might be Offensive/Pornographic content
- The use of Slang
- People may STOP BY your blog but will not Comment
- Lack of Understanding
...That's basic all I can think of right now!
Besides, I looked up on wiki and decided to share what I read with you all, it might be something that you have read it before you started your own, and some information might be new to some:
I am OPEN to suggestions, comments, and ways to HELP me on this Journey. I also would like to acknowledge my Friend Malu, her blog is http://dooutroladodalwlw.blogspot.com/ she is very kind always, great advices and always supporting me! She tells me always to KEEP GOING!
Thanks for Reading and Loving!